Sunday, October 6, 2013

Final Stats from 2013

These stats are unofficial, although I don't expect any significant changes as I review the score cards and boxes from our 23 games. They are helpful and misleading at the same time. There are hard .250 hitters and soft .300 hitters (if those numbers land on any particular player it is PURELY coincidence). In fielding, some positions are more prone to errors than others. I am offering the season ending stats from some of our previous season for sake of comparison only (they have been previously published). Have fun all you stats-junkies (of which I am one).
I've been asked to provide a key: RoE=Reached on Error; CS=Caught Stealing; TB=Total Bases (1 for a single, 2 for a double, etc.); Slug%=Slugging Percentage (TB/AB); OB%=On-Base Percentage (Hits + Walks + ROE divided by PA (Plate Appearances=AB+BB+Sac). Hope this helps, Paton!










No comments:

Post a Comment